Collection Pharmacist -- Focus on Malpractice Prevention
HPSO's Focus On: Malpractice Prevention for PharmacistsSponsored by HPSO & CNA are committed to providing the healthcare community with risk education. Our online risk management CE modules provide you with access to a wealth of information that can help you manage your practice risks and lessen your exposure to facing a professional liability or license protection claim. Earn CE Credit & Save: Pharmacists who are HPSO policyholders and partner members can save up to 50% on the cost of Focus on Malpractice Prevention online risk management continuing education modules. Earn 6 contact hours through HPSO's new Focus on Malpractice Prevention risk management program and, as HPSO policyholders, receive a 10% non-cumulative risk management premium credit on your individual professional liability insurance premium for up to three years. Instructions:
- To take a CE on alliedhealth.CEConnection.com, you must be a registered member. Not a member? Click on the Register link to create your user profile. If you are already a member, click the Login link.
- You must secure a total of 6.0 Contact Hours (0.6 CEUs) or more by completing a combination of Focus on Malpractice Prevention modules located on the HPSO/CNA risk management page within the CEConnection for Allied Health Professionals at alliedhealth.ceconnection.com. Modules located outside of this page are NOT approved for the CNA risk management discount. At checkout, use the coupon codes provided to you on the HPSO website to receive your discount.
- Print the HPSO Risk Management CE Form. Include your name, address and policy number (if applicable) in the space provided.
- Sign the form. Unsigned forms will not be processed.
- Make a copy of this form for your records.
- If you are a current HPSO customer with an individual professional liability insurance policy then fax a copy of the form with your certificates of completion to 1-800-758-3635.
PLEASE NOTE: HPSO Customers must select the individual courses below. Do not select the special collection price/option. Coupon codes only apply to the individual courses.