The contents of this site include information relating to general principles of health care and should not be considered specific instructions for individual patients. Application of the information in a particular situation remains the professional responsibility of the health care professional. CEConnection assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the use of such information.
The clinical procedures, drug information, treatment schedules, and other clinical information offered on CEConnection are based on research and consultation with leading nursing, medical, and pharmaceutical authorities. The information contained here reflects generally accepted standards in the United States at the time the information was posted to the Web site. However, as new information becomes available, changes in therapy and the use of drugs may become necessary. Therefore, the information contained on this site cannot be considered as recommendations and is not intended to substitute for independent professional judgment or treatment.
The authors and publisher of CEConnection disclaim all responsibility for the use and application of this information and for adverse effects resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this data, from undetected errors, or from the user’s misunderstanding of the text. Manufacturers product information and package inserts should be reviewed for current information, including contraindications, dosages, and precautions.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Web site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. CEConnection assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or expense from errors or omissions in the information, whether arising in contract, tort, or otherwise.
This Web site also provides links to other Web sites. However, the publisher disclaims all responsibility for the content of other Web sites and shall not be liable for damages or injuries arising from that content.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICE
Materials on this Online Service, may be from third parties not within Wolters Kluwer’s control. Wolters Kluwer is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with the Online Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, Wolters Kluwer respects the copyright interests of others and, as a policy, does not knowingly permit materials herein that infringe another party's copyright. If you believe any materials on this Online Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
2700 Lake Cook Road
Riverwoods, IL 60015
Wolters Kluwer may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.