Connecting Allied Health Professionals with CE for your professional needsImprove practice, improve patient care
Lippincott CEConnection for Allied Health offers allied health professionals the CE they need to stay current on advances and effectively apply learning to practice.
Our high quality CE can improve the quality of care you deliver, your skills and your career. Only CEConnection for Allied Health offers the widest variety of hospital-based professions available, including CE for behavioral/psychiatric health professionals.Ready to join? Sign up now!
Practice-oriented learning to help you meet licensure & certification requirements
- High quality, peer-reviewed CE tailored to the learning needs of allied health professionals, created by the experts at Lippincott
- New courses and new specialties added frequently
- Tools to plan activities, track your progress, set reminders and access your certificates
- Quickly navigate state requirements, access certificates and plan your CE
- Affordable, pay only for tests you take
- Supports continuing professional development objectives and supports life-long learning
Browse Continuing Education Activities
CEConnection provides several browsing options. Click on any browse category to view a full listing of related CE activities.
- Counselor - Focus on Malpractice Prevention 5
- April is Occupational Therapy Month 4
- Cardiovascular Technician - February Heart Health Month 4
- Pharmacist -- Focus on Malpractice Prevention 4
- May is Better Hearing and Speech Month (BHSM)_Hearing 3
- April 22-26 is Every Kid Healthy Week 3
- Physical Therapy - Focus on Malpractice Prevention 3
- April is National Autism Awareness Month 2